CAR MAKE & MODEL
Psst! Want a chance to win FREE SCHWAG? Comment on this post and click here for details on the JEGS Comment Contest >
NOTE: DO NOT TIGHTEN ANY CLAMPS OR BOLTS UNTIL THE LAST STEP!
Note: this kit fits only vehicles with factory dual exhaust. You will need to reuse all original parts including the front extension pipe, tailpipes, tips, and hangers. This kit only includes a new performance muffler and parts necessary to install it to the factory front extension pipe and the factory tail pipes.
1) Remove the exhaust system at the clamp at the muffler inlet, leaving only the original y pipe, rubber hanger mounts, catalytic converters, o.e. front extension pipe, and tail pipes on the truck. You may need to use a lubricant to remove the wire hangers from the o.e. rubber hanger mounts.
2) The 3” S-Bend extension pipe will fit all wheel base trucks without cutting. Install the new 3” S-Bend extension pipe to the o.e. front extension pipe using a 3” clamp. The S-Bend extension pipe will raise up to the muffler inlet.
3) Install the muffler to the S-Bend extension pipe using a 3" muffler clamp to attach the inlet of the muffler and the S-Bend extension pipe together. NOTE: The muffler will need to be installed at an angle, and not with the flat side parallel to the ground. The driver side of the muffler should be at approximately a 10:00 position (so above the driveshaft), and the passenger side at approximately a 4:00 position (below the drive shaft).
4) Install the driver side tail pipe to the driver side outlet of the muffler using the included 2-1/4” left hanger clamp.Attach the wire rod to the o.e. mount above.
5) Install the passenger side tail pipe to the passenger side outlet of the muffler using the included 2-1/4” right hanger clamp. Attach the wire rod to the o.e. mount above.
6) Tighten all clamps and bolts and check for clearance of the frame, body, and brake and fuel lines. You can snap the ground at the muffler outlet to the hanger on the passenger side rear outlet.
HARDWARE KIT FOR KIT # 30375:2) 3” CLAMPS # mc7300
1) S-Bend EXTENSION PIPE #2005611
1) LEFT 2-1/4” HANGER CLAMP-#2699
1) #58441 MUFFLER
1) RIGHT 2-1/4” HANGER CLAMP-#2698
Limitation of liability--Disclaimers: The regulation of emissions production, noise levels and safety standards is undertaken by the federal government, each of the fifty state legislatures, and by many local municipalities, towns and counties. The manufacturer makes no warranties of merchantability, of fitness for a particular purpose, or that its products are approved for general use, or that its products comply with laws, regulations or ordinances in the states where they may be sold to the ultimate purchaser, the consumer.The entire risk as to the conformity of this product in any such state and as to repair, should the product prove to be defective or non-conforming, is on the retail purchaser, the buyer, the ultimate consumer of such product and it isn ot upon the seller, distributor, or manufacturer.In this connection, retail purchaser, the buyer, the ultimate consumer assumes the burden of the entire cost of any and all necessary service, alterations, and or repair.The foregoing statement limits the liability of the manufacturer.