want free jegs gear?

Comment on any of our posts with your expertise and we'll send you a bag of JEGS schwag.

Learn More >

Customer q:

Hi. I'm in the process of doing a 351w swap in my '87 mustang. The car will be converted to a carb setup. I have a bbk 255 fuel pump in the tank right now. I want to know if I can use that fuel pump with the carb setup if I use the Aeromotive regulator part #027-13204. Thank you.


ac = No

drivewheel = 2WD

engine = 5.8 351W

fuel = CARB

make = FORD

model = MUSTANG

pwrbrk = Yes

pwrstr = No

trans = C4

year = 1987


Hello and thanks for choosing JEGS for your automotive needs. Yes, if using Aeromotive regulator 13204, you can use the intake pump. If you have any further questions, we are here 24/7.

Aeromotive 13204
‍A1000 Carbureted Bypass Regulator

car specs

social media

exterior modifications
interior modifications

The JEGS Difference

We are dedicated to providing our customers with the very best in selection,value, same day shipping and lifetime support. Thank you for choosing JEGS!

auto car parts help
Posted on
March 26, 2018

Psst! Want a chance to win FREE SCHWAG? Comment on this post and click here for details on the JEGS Comment Contest >

You Might Also Like

Follow us on Instagram to get notified about new products and discounts

Follow Us