CAR MAKE & MODEL
Psst! Want a chance to win FREE SCHWAG? Comment on this post and click here for details on the JEGS Comment Contest >
NOTE: This kit contains Mild Steel components that require assembly using the GTAW (TIG) or GMAW (MIG) welding process.
1. First determine the location of the front safety loop tabs. Bolt the tabs onto the loops using the hardware supplied.
2. Center the ladder bar rod end in the safety loop. Now mark the location of the tabs. Once the tab location is determined. Unbolt the tabs form the loops.
3. Tack weld the tabs in the desired location on the ladder bars. Once cooled, re install the ladder bars and once the ladder bars bolted up, reinstall the safety loops.
4. Once you are satisfied with the fitment. Remove the safety loops and ladder bars from the vehicle.
5. With ladder bars dissembled finishing welding the tabs into place. Once cooled reassembly the ladder bars and bolt them back into the vehicle. Once the ladder bars installed, install the safety loops onto the tabs and now you are ready to go racing.