CAR MAKE & MODEL
Psst! Want a chance to win FREE SCHWAG? Comment on this post and click here for details on the JEGS Comment Contest >
BE CAREFUL – DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN THE THREADED FITTINGS! Use a Teflon thread sealing compound to avoid leaks and to guard against galling of threads.
The JEG’S “Just-Able” mounting system is extremely easy to use.
1. Simply drill two 1/4” holes with clearance. Use a letter “F” drill bit (0.2570”) or 17/64” drill bit(0.2656”) in your selected mounting position. Do not drill the mounting holes closer than 1”centers or further apart than 5” centers or if you prefer we offer an optional mounting T-Bracketdesigned for this JEGS “product”: # 555-51133 Clear Anodized or # 555-51134 Polished.
2. Place one each of the stainless steel lock and flat washers onto the stainless steel bolt andinsert the assembly through the drilled hole. Start a stainless steel nut onto the bolt and repeatfor the second mounting hole.
3. Screw the 3/8” hose barb into the filler neck at the top of the tank. Install the 90° elbow in thebottom of the tank prior to mounting. Accepts standard size radiator caps (not included).
4. Slide the overflow tank mounting slot over the exposed nuts (Suggestion: spray a light coatingof silicone or equivalent product on the surface of the nut or bolt head to aid in the installation)and position the overflow tank in the desired location and tighten the bolts.
5. Optional: You can also mount the bolts in the reverse direction with the head of the bolt in the“Just-Able” slot.6. Attach the barb to the overflow port on the radiator or intake manifold filler neck port.