CAR MAKE & MODEL
Psst! Want a chance to win FREE SCHWAG? Comment on this post and click here for details on the JEGS Comment Contest >
for Big Block Mopar
Read All of the Instructions Before Beginning the Installation.
To get the most out of your NEW Water Pump, follow these installation recommendations:
1) Before working on the engine, disconnect the battery ground cable.
2) Flush entire cooling system. Remove the old water pump from the factory housing, if so
equipped. (NOTE: there is no need to remove the factory water pump housing from the
engine block, pump inserts directly into housing).
3) Once the old pump is removed, thoroughly clean all mounting surfaces.
4) Pump is supplied with a mounting gasket and stainless steel bolts in the installation kit.
However before installation, apply a small amount of sealant to both sides of the gasket then
align pump to bolt holes in the housing.
5) Start all bolts loosely, snug and then tighten.
1) The Blue wire connects to an on/off battery positive (+) switch (sold separately).
2) The Black wire connects to suitable chassis ground or battery negative (-).
(Note: Remember to reconnect battery ground).
1) Fill the cooling system and inspect for leaks.
2) Once the system is full, replace the fill cap and turn on the pump.
3) While the pump is running, remove the fill cap and top off coolant level.
4) Start the engine and run until it reaches normal operating temperature.
5) Check for smooth operation.
6) Turn engine off and recheck coolant level.
1- Electric Water Pump
4- 3/4” x 3/8”-16 Stainless Steel Button Head Cap Screws
1- Pump to housing gasket
1- Wire Harness