CAR MAKE & MODEL
Psst! Want a chance to win FREE SCHWAG? Comment on this post and click here for details on the JEGS Comment Contest >
1) Gasket # EG24905
6) 2-1/2” clamps
1) Right Tail Pipe
2) Snapper Grommets
2) 2-1/2” Turbo Mufflers O/O #920
2) 5/16” x 1-1/2” Bolts
1) Left Over-The-Axle Pipe
2) LB4 Hangers
1) Right Over-The-Axle Pipe
2) 5/16” Nuts
1) Left Tail Pipe
2) 5/16” Lockwashers
Limitation of Liability–Disclaimers: The regulation of emissions production, noise levels and safety standards is undertaken by the federal government, each of the fifty state legislatures, and by many local municipalities, towns and counties.The manufacturer makes no warranties of merchantability, of fitness for a particular purpose, or that its products are approved for general use, or that its products comply with laws, regulations or ordinances in the states where they may be sold to the ultimate purchaser, the consumer.The entire risk as to the conformity of this product in any such state and as to repair, should the product prove to be defective or non-conforming, is on the retail purchaser, the buyer, the ultimate consumer of such product and it is not upon the seller, distributor, or manufacturer.In this connection, retail purchaser, the buyer, the ultimate consumer assumes the burden of the entire cost of any and all necessary service, alterations, and or repair.The foregoing statement limits the liability of the manufacturer.
NOTE: DO NOT TIGHTEN ANY BOLTS OR CLAMPS UNTIL THE LAST STEP!
1. Remove the exhaust system at the flange behind the converter. You will need to use the original bolts from the original flange.
2. Install the y-pipe to the flange at the converter, using the included gasket and original bolts. Make sure to bolt the O.E. hanger bracket to the flange as well.
3. Install the mufflers to the y-pipe using 2-1/2” clamps
4. Install the left and right over-the-axle pipes to the mufflers.
5. Install the LB4 hangers to the mounting holes directly above the outlet of the mufflers in the cross members, using the snapper grommets, and the 5/16” hardware. Connect the hanger to the connecting point of the mufflers and the over-the-axle pipes using 2-1/2” clamps.
6. Install the left and right tail pipes to the over-the-axle pipes using 2-1/2” clamps. Connect the hangers on the tail pipes to the O.E. rubber hanger mounts above.
7. Tighten all clamps and check for clearance of all brake and fuel lines, and clearance of the frame and of chassis components.