CAR MAKE & MODEL
Psst! Want a chance to win FREE SCHWAG? Comment on this post and click here for details on the JEGS Comment Contest >
NOTE: This cat-back system has a split rear dual outlet.
7) fender washers
1) front resonator (flanged)
3) 2-1/2” clamps
1) 2-1/2” extension pipe
1) 2-1/2” over the axle pipe/left stainless tip
5) 3/8” lock washers
1) 2-1/2” rear pipe/right stainless tip
1) 2-1/2” hanger clamp #2922
5) 3/8” x 1-1/4” bolts5) 3/8” nuts
1) 2 hole swinger hanger - (BR91930 cut to length) #2921
Limitation of Liability–Disclaimers: The regulation of emissions production, noise levels and safety standards is undertaken by the federal government, each of the fifty state legislatures, and by many local municipalities, towns and counties.The manufacturer makes no warranties of merchantability, of fitness for a particular purpose, or that its products are approved for general use, or that its products comply with laws, regulations or ordinances in the states where they may be sold to the ultimate purchaser, the consumer.The entire risk as to the conformity of this product in any such state and as to repair, should the product prove to be defective or non-conforming, is on the retail purchaser, the buyer, the ultimate consumer of such product and it is not upon the seller, distributor, or manufacturer.In this connection, retail purchaser, the buyer, the ultimate consumer assumes the burden of the entire cost of any and all necessary service, alterations, and or repair.The foregoing statement limits the liability of the manufacturer.
NOTE: DO NOT TIGHTEN ANY BOLTS OR CLAMPS UNTIL THE LAST STEP!
1. Remove the exhaust system after the flange behind the converter pipe, leaving the O.E. rubber hanger mounts on the vehicle.
2. Install the muffler to the converter pipe flange using a gasket, 3/8” x 1-1/4” bolt, nut, lock washer, and fender washer. The end with the wire hanger is the inlet of the muffler. Install the wire hanger to both of the o.e. mounts along the sides of the exhaust.
3. Install the flanged end of the extension pipe to the muffler using the remaining gasket and a 3/8” x 1-1/4” bolt, nut, lock washer, and two fender washers. Install the wire hanger on the extension pipe to the O.E. rubber mount near where the extension pipe runs.
4. Install the over the axle pipe/left stainless tip to the vehicle using a 2-1/2” clamp.
5. Install the 2-1/2” hanger clamp to the over the axle pipe/left stainless tip and install the wire portion of the hanger clamp to the o.e. rubber hanger mount above.
6. Install the wire hanger on the over the axle pipe/left stainless tip to the o.e. rubber hanger mount above.
7. Install the rear pipe/right stainless tip to the Y-section of the over the axle pipe/ left stainless tip using a 2-1/2” clamp. Locate the existing hole at the rear of the vehicle to install the 2 hole swinger hanger, using the 3/8” x 1-1/4” bolt, lock washer, nut, and fender washer. Use the remaining 2-1/2” clamp to attach the 2 hole swinger hanger to the rear pipe/right stainless tip.
8. Tighten all clamps and check for clearance of all brake and fuel lines, and clearance of the frame and of chassis components.