CAR MAKE & MODEL
Psst! Want a chance to win FREE SCHWAG? Comment on this post and click here for details on the JEGS Comment Contest >
1. Remove fuel line between fuel pump and carburetor.
2. Attach angle bracket to filter head. Mount filter allowing 3” below filter for changing cartridge. Note: filter is designed so that the inlet can be on either the left or right side. The filter may be mounted on the fender splash panel if practical. In this installation the filter must be below the carburetor. Also use flexible lines at the filter inlet and outlet.
3. Using same size line and fittings as original, Install a new line from fuel pump outlet to filter inlet.
4. Install a new line and fittings (or adapt original gasoline line) between filter outlet and carburetor.
5. Run engine and check all connections for leaks.