CAR MAKE & MODEL
Psst! Want a chance to win FREE SCHWAG? Comment on this post and click here for details on the JEGS Comment Contest >
1. Use the bolts provided in the kit to mount panel in desired location.
2. Use wire (Yellow 16 Ga.) to connect to an ignition hot terminal on your existing fuse panel. Use the fuse tap and blue push on terminal provided in the kit.
3. Connect wire (Black marked Ground) to a good clean Ground on chassis.
4. Connect wire (Red 10 Ga.) to the AUX. Side of the breaker provided in the kit. Connect the BAT. Side of the
breaker to the positive side of your battery. Two # 10 ring terminals and 3/8” ring terminal provided in the kit.
5. You can now connect you Ignition Hot wires to your desired location. (Blue , Lt Green and Orange)
6. You can also connect your Constant Hot wires to your desired location. (Brown, Purple, Gray and Pink)
Note: All Lead wires are 14 Ga. GXL