want free jegs gear?

Comment on any of our posts with your expertise and we'll send you a bag of JEGS schwag.

Learn More >

Customer q:

Regarding fuel pump regulators, I am wanting to connect a fuel regulator after my fuel pump (the "in" is at the bottom) and there are two "outs". I only need one line going out to the carb. Do I just plug the other out with a plug fitting?


engine = 408 stroker Mopar crate engine

fuel = Carb, Holley 3310-12

make = Plymouth

model = Duster

trans = Manual 4 spd

year = 1974


Thank you for giving JEGS the opportunity to assist you with your technical question. That is correct. You would just plug that other fitting. If you need anything else, we are here 24/7 to answer your questions. Have a good rest of your day.

car specs

social media

exterior modifications
interior modifications

The JEGS Difference

We are dedicated to providing our customers with the very best in selection,value, same day shipping and lifetime support. Thank you for choosing JEGS!

auto car parts help
Posted on
March 26, 2018

Psst! Want a chance to win FREE SCHWAG? Comment on this post and click here for details on the JEGS Comment Contest >

You Might Also Like

Follow us on Instagram to get notified about new products and discounts

Follow Us