want free jegs gear?

Comment on any of our posts with your expertise and we'll send you a bag of JEGS schwag.

Learn More >

Customer q:

I have a 1950 Ford F1 truck with a 302 Lower block that I purchased from your company in 2014 and a Edelbrock intake manifold for a 289 Ford. Everything runs fine. I would like to make sure that the Mr. Gasket chrome valve covers #9804 will fit.  My truck has been completely restored and only has 500 miles on the present valve covers. Do I need new gaskets as well?  And do I need anything else? I have a chrome cap that screws on the right side and on the left I have a hose that connects to the valve cover then to the carb.  Can you help me order? Thanks


make = Ford

model = F1

year = 1950


These will work fine on the 302.  Yes, I would suggest new gaskets as well.  That should be all you need.  That will have to be done online or by calling 1-800-345-4545. To order online, just click on the image below are you will be directed to the product page to complete your purchase. Thank you for your question and for choosing JEGS have a nice day!

Mr Gasket 9804
‍Chrome Valve Covers Ford 289/302/351W

car specs

social media

exterior modifications
interior modifications

The JEGS Difference

We are dedicated to providing our customers with the very best in selection,value, same day shipping and lifetime support. Thank you for choosing JEGS!

auto car parts help
Posted on
March 26, 2018

Psst! Want a chance to win FREE SCHWAG? Comment on this post and click here for details on the JEGS Comment Contest >

You Might Also Like

Follow us on Instagram to get notified about new products and discounts

Follow Us