want free jegs gear?

Comment on any of our posts with your expertise and we'll send you a bag of JEGS schwag.

Learn More >

Customer q:

Hello. Asking if you would have a torque converter for a 5.9L Magnum (360) in a 1974 Plymouth Roadrunner. It is mated to a 727 transmission.  I already bought a so called zero balanced converter, but it shudders. Looking to replace. Do not need a high stall. I have flexplate #10236.


engine = 5.9 Magnum

fuel = Carburetor

make = Plymouth

model = Roadrunner

trans = 727

year = 1974


Flexplate #10236 you have is for a 5.9L/360 LA engine not the 5.9L Magnum. The counter balance is different. You need a flexplate for the 5.9L Magnum. Unfortunately, B&M no longer offers the correct flexplate. Mopar Performance has also discontinued theirs. We do not currently have a flexplate for these. I apologize for this. If there is anything else we can do for you, let us know.

B&M 10236
‍SFI-Approved Flexplate 1971-1992 Small Block Chrysler 360 with TF727

car specs

social media

exterior modifications
interior modifications

The JEGS Difference

We are dedicated to providing our customers with the very best in selection,value, same day shipping and lifetime support. Thank you for choosing JEGS!

auto car parts help
Posted on
March 26, 2018

Psst! Want a chance to win FREE SCHWAG? Comment on this post and click here for details on the JEGS Comment Contest >

You Might Also Like

Follow us on Instagram to get notified about new products and discounts

Follow Us