want free jegs gear?

Comment on any of our posts with your expertise and we'll send you a bag of JEGS schwag.

Learn More >

Customer q:

Good evening. I am replacing the motor and transmission with a 1970's 350 SBC and a th350 trans. What motor mounts will I need and do I need to change the radiator? Thanks.


engine = V6 (230)

fuel = Carburetor

make = Chevy

model = Chevy II

trans = Automatic (power glide)

year = 1965


You will need to make mounts for the frame side and just use a standard block mount. The th350 will use the same transmission mount. Good luck and please reach out to us again with any automotive questions. We are here 24/7. Thanks for choosing JEGS!

car specs

social media

exterior modifications
interior modifications

The JEGS Difference

We are dedicated to providing our customers with the very best in selection,value, same day shipping and lifetime support. Thank you for choosing JEGS!

auto car parts help
Posted on
March 26, 2018

Psst! Want a chance to win FREE SCHWAG? Comment on this post and click here for details on the JEGS Comment Contest >

You Might Also Like

Follow us on Instagram to get notified about new products and discounts

Follow Us